Join Our Team
Current Employment Opportunities
Taproom Server - Omaha
Full Job Description
At Backswing Brewing, we are passionate about beer and hospitality. We are excited to add team members who are motivated, enthusiastic, and ready to grow both personally and professionally. Our servers and bar staff play a critical role with our guests and the success of the brewery.
You will be responsible for providing service in our Backswing Brewing Omaha Taproom, including contributing to the guest experience, being enthusiastic and knowledgeable about our beers, ensuring compliance with alcohol laws, and helping with the setup and cleanup of the taproom for each shift.
- Must love people and craft beer.
- Must have a willingness and enthusiasm to learn about beer and share that knowledge with others.
- Must be a team player.
- Must proactively look for ways to increase people's positive experience with the brewery, the taproom, the beer, and the brand.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and be hospitality minded.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule: day, evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
- Must have a willingness and ability to step in wherever needed – this could include bartending/serving, cleaning toilets, bussing glassware, washing glassware, etc.
- Must be physically able to lift 50 lbs repeatedly move full kegs with the aid of a dolly.
- Must have RBST and Food Handlers Certifications completed prior to first shift.